Some weeks ago, I started work on this pub from Sally 4th. When I originally ordered it, I ordered the photorealistic sheets for the interior, but not the wooden portions. They arrived a week or two ago, so I spent Saturday completing the building. I named my instance of the pub the Frog and Ferkin.
I am very pleased with the outcome of this this building.
This kit went together easily. All the parts fit nicely. The instructions were clear. The only part that needed trimming was the order that goes between the two floors to provide a lip on which the top floor fits. If you look closely in the picture below, you will see that I goofed it up a little.
Greg is getting excited about Sea Lion scenarios, so I’m sure the Frog and Ferkin pub will soon be a scene of action.